Thursday, September 26, 2019

And What Will the Morrow Bring? Part 2 (16B)

Photographs From Along the Way To Halifax.

Gord's gourmet stick to yer ribs, beside the highway cooking. 

I found my hostel accommodation in Fredericton without incident. Didn't get lost in New Brunswick's broad expanse while low on gas but once.

No problem. A fellow named Danny gave me free gas from a 2-litre jug off the back of an ATV under repair at his NAPA dealership. All's good.

To Fredericton and suppertime:

 Somewhere south of Woodstock NB I reconnected with the Trans-Can #2

 Once parked at Fredericton's hostel I walked downtown for supper

 Tree-lined streets made for enjoyable walking



 Fredericton, a city with roots linked to the British Army

 My father's choice of a burial plot was the sea.


Part of my path or route downtown to Isaac's Way for supper

The next day took me from Fredericton to Halifax, a long leg via Yamaha:


 I take a detour because I am running low on gas. Got ice cream too!

 There were many long views in New Brunswick

 I could ride 300 km before worrying about a fillup

 Parked in a conservation area for lunchtime

 The Pocket Rocket comes in handy every day

Mr. Noodle again? 

 I say, turn left at Amherst NS and say hello to Pugwash

 Oh yeah, lunch was just fine


 Nice scenery on the way back to No. 2 Highway from the lunch spot

 First time in Nova Scotia. Hello to all

 Small store in Pugwash



 I return to No. 2 Highway via Wallace and the No. 4 (old Trans-Can)



 "Don't miss yer exit to Halifax, Gordie. You gots but one chance!"

 "Turn right here, right here"

First photo in Halifax, inside my downtown hostel's kitchen

More to follow from Halifax.

Please link to And What Will the Morrow Bring? (16)
Photos by GH

No comments:

Post a Comment